Vineeta Singh is an Indian businesswoman who is the co-founder of the cosmetic brand Sugar. Sugar is a leading cosmetic brand in India. She is also a shark in the Indian television show Shark Tank India.
Vineeta Singh Early Life
Vineeta Singh was born in 1983 in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Her father’s name is Tej Singh, a scientist at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and her mother’s name is unavailable, she is a Ph.D. Holder.
Vineeta Singh Relationship
On 15th October 2010, Vineeta got engaged to Kaushik Mukherjee. On 4 December 2011, they got married. The couple has two sons- Vikrant Mukherjee and Ranveer Mukherjee.
Vineeta Singh Career
In 2014, Vineeta joined ITC Limited, Kolkata as an intern for three months. While pursuing her MBA, she did a three-month internship at Deutsche Bank, in London and New York.
After completing her MBA, she received a job offer of Rs. 1 crore salary per annum, but she rejected the offer because she wanted to start her own business.
In April 2007, she was appointed at Quetzal Online Private Limited as a director in Mumbai. In the same year, she started her own beauty product supplying company ‘FAB BAG’ in Mumbai.
In 2015, she launched her cosmetic brand company along with Kaushik Mukherjee with the name Sugar which gained immense popularity among cosmetic users in India.
In 2021, she acquired the rights from Warner Bros to launch her name range of cosmetics with the name SUGAR X WONDER WOMAN. As of 2021, Sugar has more than 2500 outlets in more than 130 cities in India.
Vineeta Singh Shark Tank
In December 2021, she became a shark in the first season of the television show Shark Tank India. In 2022, she again became the shark in Shark Tank India.
During the first season, she invested in various start-ups like:
- Nocd Energy Drink (energy drink brand) 20 lakhs at 15% equity Vineeta Singh
- Blue pine Foods (Frozen food brand) 75 lakhs at 16% equity by Ashneer Grover, Vineeta Singh & Aman Gupta
- Ridebooz (Urban utility brand) 40 lakhs at 50% equity by Ashneer Grover & Vineeta Singh
- Mycosiq (Skincare brand) 50 lakhs at 25% equity by Vineeta Singh & Anupam Mittal
- Heart up my sleeves (Fashion accessories brand) 25 lakh at 30% equity by Vineeta Singh & Anupam Mittal
- Skippi ice pops (Popsicles)- 1 crore at 15% equity by Vineeta Singh and other judges
Vineeta Singh Education
Vineeta Singh completed her schooling at Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram, New Delhi. Later, she completed a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, and an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Vineeta Singh Net Worth
Vineeta Singh has a net worth of over Rs 150 crores.
Vineeta Singh Some Interesting Facts
- Vineeta won various badminton competitions while she was studying in college and university.
- In 2018, she was invited as a guest speaker at TEDx, Pune.
- In 2021, she was invited as an expert in a few episodes of the TV game show Kaun Banega Crorepati.
- Vineeta loves fitness. She often participates in various marathons, running events, and cycling events.
- She has run in more than 14 marathons including the Comrades Run of 89 km for three consecutive years in South Africa. She has also completed the Iron Man Triathlon.
Vineeta Singh Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Vineeta Singh Physical Stats
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
Vineeta Singh Bio/Wiki
|Date of Birth||1983|
|Birthplace||Anand, Gujarat, India|
|School||Delhi Public School R. K. Puram, New Delhi (1987-2001)|
|College/University||• Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
• Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2001-2005)
• MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (2005-2007)
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||15 October 2010|
|Marriage Date||4 December 2011|
|Husband/Spouse||Kaushik Mukherjee (co-founder of Sugar cosmetics)|
|Parents||Father- Tej Singh (scientist at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi)
Mother- Name Not Known (PhD Holder)
|Children||Son(s)- Vikrant Mukherjee and Ranveer Mukherjee (image in parents’ section)|