Siddharth Anand Personal Life
Siddharth Anand (born 31 July 1978) is an Indian film producer, writer and director in Indian cinema.
One of the best directors in the Hindi film industry is Siddharth Anand aka Siddharth Anand. Bittu Anand (Shahenshah fame) is Siddharth’s father, and Inder Raj Anand is his grandfather. Inder Raj Anand has written screenplays for 120 films. Famous actor and director Tinu Anand is Siddhath’s uncle.
Siddharth Anand Career & Directed Movies
Siddharth was born in New Delhi on 30th September 1975. He began his career assisting Rahul Rawail in his film ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi’ starring Kajol. Then he wrote the screenplay for ‘Hum Tum ‘ along with Kunal Kohli . He was an executive producer and associate director for ‘Hum Tum ‘. Then he directed ‘Salaam Namaste’ starring Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan. The film was a success at the box office and Siddharth became successful in establishing himself in the Bollywood.
Siddharth’s second film was ‘Tara Rum Pum ‘ in 2007 starring Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee. The movie was a semi hit. He then directed ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno ‘ which had Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone, Minissha Lamba and Ranbir Kapoor. The film released in 2008 and was a major box office success. He recently directed ‘Anjaana Anjaani ‘ Bang Bang, and War was also a success at the box office. Besides directing the movies, he has written the screenplay for his movies as well.
Siddharth Anand Wife
Siddharth is married to Mamta Bhatia, and they have a son named Ranveer. The talented director is currently busy in making his film ‘Pathaan‘ with Shahrukh Khan and John Abraham.
Siddharth Upcoming Directed Pathaan Movie
Pathaan is an Upcoming 2023 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film written & directed by Siddharth Anand and produced by Aditya Chopra under his banner Yash Raj Films. The film stars Shah Rukh Khan, John Abraham and Deepika Padukone.
The film is scheduled to release on 25 January 2023, coinciding with the Indian Republic Day weekend.
Some Interesting Facts About Siddharth Anand
- Does Siddharth Anand smoke?: Not Known
- Does Siddharth Anand drink alcohol?: Not Known
- After ‘Shahenshah’, his father and childhood friend Rishi Kapoor made two more films, but neither of them were successful, and his father faced losses that led him to leave the entertainment industry and start his own garment company.
- A popular Bollywood actor ‘Tinnu Anand’ is his uncle.Tinnu Anand
- He enrolled in ‘CA Institute’ after 12th, but didn’t pursue CA. he started doing ‘CS (Company Secretaryship) course’ but he dropped out after six months. He also applied to study at the ‘University of Texas’ in Austin, Texas but at the last moment, he again changed his decision and didn’t join the University.
- Siddharth started his career in 2001 as an assistant director under ‘Rahul Rawail’ for the film ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi.’
- In the same year, his father died due to a heart attack.
- He made his directorial debut in 2005 with the film ‘Salaam Namaste’, starring Saif Ali Khan and Preity Zinta. He also played a small role in that film.
- He co-wrote the stories of several films like ‘Hum Tum’ (2004), ‘Salaam Namaste’ (2005), ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ (2010), etc.
- He also worked as an executive producer for the film ‘Hum Tum’ (2004).
- He has signed a contract with ‘Yash Raj Films’ and worked with that company for the three films like ‘Salaam Namaste’ (2005), ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ (2007), and ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ (2008).
- He has a great tuning with music composer ‘Vishal-Shekhar’ as they together worked in his first four films and their all albums became popular.
- He is a very short-tempered person.
|Full Name||Siddharth Raj Anand|
|Profession||Director, Screenwriter, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches|
– Waist: 30inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||Year, 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Government Senior Secondary School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||CS (Company Secretaryship) course, dropout|
|Debut||Directorial: Salaam Namaste (2005)|
Writing: Hum Tum (2004)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2004|
|Children||Son– Ranveer Anand|
|Parents||Father– Bittu Anand (Died, Film Producer)|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite Music Composer||Vishal-Shekhar|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Song(s)||‘Tu Jahan’ of film ‘Salaam Namaste’ (2005), ‘Khuda Jaane’ of film ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ (2008)|
|Favourite Film(s)||Prem Rog (1982), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)|