Priya Sigdel is a Nepali social activist, Cofounder/President HattiHatti Nepal and beauty pageant competition contestant who received the identify of ‘Miss Nepal Earth 2018’.
Height- 1.77 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in)
Born- 8 December 1995
Birthplace- Kathmandu, Nepal
Profession-Model, Social Activist
Priya Sigdel turned into born in Kathmandu, Nepal, to an intercaste family.
She said I take on a greater sense of responsibility not only as my parents’ daughter but also as a representative of my country, and it fills me with a sense of pride.
Based on our records, it appears that Priya Sigdel is currently not in a relationship and there is no evidence of her being romantically involved in the past.
- Kathmandu University (KU): bachelor’s degree in development studies, attained between 2014 and 2017.
- Xavier International College: Completed high school education with a focus on Business Administration and Management from 2011 to 2013.
- Activities and Societies: Served as the President of Class Representatives in the Management Stream.
She is the co-founder and president of Hatti Hatti Nepal. She is likewise the countrywide coordinator of Bangladesh Nepal Youth Convention. She is a member of the 2017 Global Changemakers cohort and a 2016 Global Young Peace Ambassador.
She is a Development Studies graduate from the National College, Baluwatarand a rustic coordinator for UDAAN Foundation. She represented Nepal at Miss Earth 2018 in which she located withinside the Top 18.She additionally participated in Miss Universe Nepal 2020 and located withinside the pinnacle 10.
- Miss Nepal Earth 2018 took place on April 1, 2018, as a national pageant.
- The Global Youth Summit, held in Zurich, Switzerland, recognized participants as Global Changemakers on July 1, 2017.
- Additionally, the title of Global Youth Peace Ambassador was bestowed upon individuals in Chandigarh, India, on September 1, 2016.
Net Worth 2023
The Net Worth of Priya Sigdel is $1.5 Million.