Laura Anne Ingraham was born on June 19, 1963 is an American conservative television host. She has been the host of The Ingraham Angle on Fox News Channel since October 2017, and is the editor-in-chief of LifeZette. She formerly hosted the nationally syndicated radio show The Laura Ingraham Show.
Education & Personal Life
In the late 1980s, Laura Ingraham worked as a speechwriter for the Reagan administration. She earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Virginia in 1991 and was a law clerk to U.S. Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas. She then worked for the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in New York City. Ingraham began her media career in the mid-1990s. Ingraham is known for her support for Donald Trump, and acted as an informal advisor during his presidency.
During the Reagan administration, Ingraham worked as a speechwriter for the Domestic Policy Advisor. Additionally, she served briefly as editor of The Prospect, a magazine published by Concerned Alumni of Princeton.
Ingraham has hosted cable television shows three times. In 1996, she became a host on MSNBC. She was a CBS commentator and hosted the MSNBC program Watch It! in the late 1990s. On her radio show several years later, Ingraham began campaigning for another cable television show. Fox News Channel gave her a three-week trial run for a new show, Just In, in 2008. In October 2017, she became the host of The Ingraham Angle on Fox News Channel.
Ingraham launched The Laura Ingraham Show in April 2001. The show was heard on 306 stations and on XM Satellite Radio. It was originally syndicated by Westwood One, but moved to Talk Radio Network in 2004. In 2012, Ingraham was rated as the No. 5 radio show in America by Talkers Magazine.
After nearly a decade with Talk Radio Network, Ingraham announced her departure in November 2012. She declined to renew her contract. She was the second major host on the network at the time. She kicked off her new program, syndicated by Courtside Entertainment Group, on January 2nd, 2013. The show went off the air in December 2018.
LifeZette is a conservative American website founded in 2015 by Ingraham and businessman Peter Anthony. In January 2018, Ingraham confirmed that she had sold the majority stake in LifeZette to The Katz Group, owned by Canadian billionaire Daryl Katz.
Ingraham was known for supporting former United States President Donald Trump. She was described by The New York Times in 2027 as an “ardent nationalist”.
Ingraham grew up in Glastonbury, Connecticut, where she was born to Anne Caroline (née Kozak) and James Frederick Ingraham III. Her maternal grandparents were Polish immigrants and her father was of Irish and English ancestry. She graduated from Glastonbury High School in 1981.
Laura Ingraham is married to Matthew Hiltzik. They have three children: Maria Caroline, Nikolai Peter, and Michael Dmitri.
Who is Laura Ingraham husband?
Laura Ingraham’s husband is Matthew Hiltzik. He is a public relations executive.
He has worked for a number of high-profile clients, including Hillary Clinton and Michael Bloomberg.
- Laura Ingraham’s net worth is estimated to be $20 million.
- Her income comes from her work as a television host, radio host, author, and political commentator.
Know Some Interesting Facts About Laura Ingraham’s
- After graduating from Dartmouth, Ingraham worked as a speechwriter for the Reagan administration. She then attended the University Of Virginia School Of Law, where she was a notes editor for the Virginia Law Review. She graduated from law school in 1991 and was a law clerk to U.S. Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas.
- In 1995, Ingraham began hosting her own radio show, The Laura Ingraham Show. The show was syndicated nationally and ran for 17 years. In 2010, Ingraham joined Fox News Channel as a contributor. In 2017, she began hosting her own show on Fox News, The Ingraham Angle.
- Laura Ingraham is a controversial figure. She has been criticized for her comments on a number of issues, including the January 6th Capitol riot, Meghan Markle, and the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Despite the criticism, Ingraham remains a popular figure among conservatives. She is a strong supporter of President Donald Trump and has been a vocal critic of his opponents.
- Ingraham warned Trump not to support gun control; after comments he made in the wake of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, Ingraham said in a February 2018 tweet that “If the President @realDonaldTrump dives on the 2nd [Amendment], he won’t have to worry abt who runs his 2020 campaign.”
Laura Ingraham’s Physical Stats
|Breast/Bust size||29 in / 76 cm|
|Waist size||24 in / 63 cm|
|Hips size||33 in / 84 cm|
|Bra size||34A (US) / 75A (EU)|
|Cup size||A (US)|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||–|
Read Also: Abby Grossberg Biography