Beatrice Egli was born on 21 June 1988 is a Swiss pop and Schlager singer. Currently, she is 34 years old. She won season 10 of the German music competition Deutschland sucht den Superstar. Egli was the second Swiss contestant to win the title after Luca Hänni won the previous season. In Germany, Switzerland, and Austria, she has sold over 1,000,000 records.
Beatrice Egli Career
Austrian-Swiss butcher Egli has been singing since he was nine years old. At 14, she began taking singing lessons and singing at folk festivals. In 2007, Egli joined up with Lys Assia, an established artist, and together they released the album Sag mir wo wohnen die Engel, with the title track from the album becoming an official single.
In April 2007, they took part in the Grand Prix der Volksmusik (a Grand Prix contest for folk music) reaching Final 16 in August 2007 and finishing 12th. In 2009, she performed at Musikantenstadl, a live television entertainment program broadcast throughout Austria, Germany, and Switzerland and featuring popular folk and Schlager music with the song “Lippenstift”. She eventually trained as a hairdresser for a brief time, and in 2011, entered the acting school Schule für Schauspiel Hamburg before applying to Deutschland sucht den Superstar in 2013.
On 24 October 2014, she published her new studio album Bis hierher und viel weiter, which was recorded in Berlin, without the cooperation of Dieter Bohlen. The first single was Auf die Plätze, fertig, ins Glück, and the video was filmed in New York City.
Her most recent album, Wohlfühlgarantie, was released on 16 March 2018. It holds 21 tracks, with the final track, Alperose, sung in her native Swiss German. To promote the album before its release, she released four tracks: Herz an Keiner küsst mich, Mein Ein und Alles, and Verliebt, verlobt, verflixt nochmal. Herz an and Verliebt, verlobt, verflixt nochmal were also released along with their respective music videos. Wohlfühlgarantie Tour will begin in October 2018 and continue until December 2018.
Beatrice Egli was born and raised in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, and is the daughter of a farmer and a beautician. She has a younger sister named Rahel. Egli has credited her family for supporting her dreams of becoming a musician and for instilling in her the values of hard work and perseverance. In interviews, she has spoken fondly of her childhood and the strong bond she shares with her family. Despite her busy schedule, Egli remains close to her family and often shares photos and updates about them on her social media accounts.
There is no information available about Beatrice Egli’s boyfriend or her personal life, as she has kept her personal life very private. She has not shared any details about her dating history or relationship status in any of her interviews or on social media. It is unclear whether she is currently in a relationship or not.
Beatrice Egli Hobbies
Pop singer Beatrice Egli likes to listen to classical music privately
Pop singer Beatrice Egli (34) likes to listen to classical music to relax. “I love classical music because I can completely turn my head off and don’t think about the music myself right away,” said the Swiss from the German Press Agency in Berlin. Egli listens to German-language music “in all its facets”.
Beatrice Egli Studio albums
- Sag mir wo wohnen die Engel (2007)
- Wenn der Himmel es so will (2008)
- Feuer und Flamme (2011)
- Glücksgefühle (2013)
- Pure Lebensfreude (2013)
- Bis hierher und viel weiter (2014)
- Kick im Augenblick (2016)
- Wohlfühlgarantie (2018)
- Natürlich! (2019)
- Mini Schwiiz, mini Heimat (2020)
- 2014: for Newcomer des Jahres (international)
- Prix Walo
- 2014: for Schlager
- Swiss Music Awards
- 2015: Best Female Solo Act
- 2017: Best Female Solo Act
- 2021: Best Female Solo Act
View this post on Instagram
Know Some Interesting Facts About Beatrice Egli
- She is known for her energetic performances: Beatrice is a dynamic performer known for her lively stage presence and infectious energy.
- She has won multiple awards: Beatrice has won several music awards throughout her career, including multiple Echo Awards and Swiss Music Awards.
- She is multilingual: Beatrice is fluent in German, Swiss German, and English.
- She has a passion for fashion: In addition to music, Beatrice has a love of fashion and has been known to collaborate with designers on her stage costumes.
- She is active on social media: Beatrice has a large following on social media and regularly shares updates and photos of her fans.
- She is involved in charity work: Beatrice is an ambassador for SOS Children’s Villages, an international organization that provides care and support to children in need around the world.
- She values her privacy: Despite her fame, Beatrice is known for keeping her personal life private and focusing on her music career.
|Real Name||Beatrice Egli|
|Birthday||June 21, 1988|
|Hometown||Pfaffikon, Schwyz, Switzerland|