Heather Graham is a talented Australian cricketer, who was born on 5 October 1996 in Subiaco, Western Australia. Currently, she is 27 years old and represents the Australian women’s cricket team. Heather is a right-handed batter and right-arm medium-fast bowler who plays as an all-rounder in the team. Her jersey or shirt number is 11.
Heather Graham Personal Life
Heather Graham is an Australian cricketer who has played matches for the Australian national team and many matches in different leagues across the world. She is considered one of the best all-rounders in Australian domestic cricket. She has played for Perth Scorchers, Hobart Hurricanes, Trent Rockets, Essex, and Mumbai Indians team.
Heather’s cricketing journey began at a young age, and she worked hard to hone her skills. She has played for various teams, including the Western Australia Women, Perth Scorchers Women, Essex Women, and Australia Women. Although she hasn’t debuted in Test cricket yet, Heather made her One-Day International (ODI) debut on 7 October 2019 against Sri Lanka, wearing jersey number 142. Her T20 debut is still awaited.
Heather Cricket Career
In November 2018, she was named in the Perth Scorchers’ squad for the 2018–19 Women’s Big Bash League season. In April 2019, Cricket Australia awarded her with a contract with the National Performance Squad ahead of the 2019–20 season.
In 2020, Graham moved to the Tasmanian Tigers so she could spend more time with her partner, all-rounder Emily Smith, who had moved to Tasmania in the previous season.
In 2021, she was drafted by Trent Rockets for the inaugural season of The Hundred. In November 2021, Graham reached 2 milestones in the Women’s Big Bash League, during the same game against Sydney Sixers, she had scored 1000 runs and taken 100 wickets in her WBBL career.
In August 2019, Graham was named in Australia’s squad for their series against the West Indies. The following month, Graham was again named in Australia’s squad, this time for their series against Sri Lanka. She made her Women’s One-Day International (WODI) debut for Australia, against Sri Lanka, on 7 October 2019.
In January 2022, Graham was named in Australia’s A squad for their series against England A, with the matches being played alongside the Women’s Ashes. The following month, Graham was named as a reserve in Australia’s team for the 2022 Women’s Cricket World Cup in New Zealand, replacing Hannah Darlington.
In July 2022, Graham was added to Australia’s Women’s Twenty20 International (WT20I) squad for the 2022 Ireland women’s Tri-Nation Series.
Heather Graham Cricket Stats
Batting & Fielding
View this post on Instagram
Parents & Siblings
She has two brothers; however, there is not much information about her parents and siblings.
She is unmarried.
She is a lesbian.
She is in a relationship with fellow Tasmania player and wicketkeeper Emily Smith.
Heather Graham Physical Stats
Heather Standing at 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) and weighing approximately 55 kg, Heather is a well-built athlete. Her black hair styled in a simple manner adds to her sporty persona. Although her net worth is unknown, she earns around 5 Lac per month as salary.
Heather Graham Hobbies
Apart from cricket, Heather loves to play and watch the game in her free time. She hails from a family where no one is involved in cricket, which speaks volumes about her passion for the sport. However, not much is known about her personal life, including her parents, siblings, husband, or boyfriend, as she keeps it private.
Know Some Interesting Facts About Heather Graham
- Heather was born and raised in Subiaco, Western Australia, where she developed an interest in cricket at a young age.
- Although no one in Heather’s family is involved in cricket, she pursued her passion for the sport and worked hard to become a professional cricketer.
- Heather made her debut for the Australian women’s cricket team in 2019, and she has since become a valuable member of the squad.
- In addition to playing cricket, Heather enjoys watching the sport and playing it in her free time.
- Heather is a talented all-rounder, who bats right-handed and bowls right-arm medium-fast.
- She has played for various cricket teams, including Western Australia Women, Perth Scorchers Women, Essex Women, and Australia Women.
- Heather stands at 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) and weighs around 55 kg. Her black hair and simple hairstyle add to her sporty appearance.
- Heather keeps her personal life private, and not much is known about her parents, siblings, or romantic relationships.
- Despite the lack of information about her net worth, Heather’s salary as a professional cricketer is estimated to be around 5 Lac per month.
- Heather is a rising star in Australian cricket, and her talent and hard work are sure to take her far in her career.
|Date of Birth||5 October 1996|
|Current Age||27 Years|
|Current City||Subiaco, Western Australia|
|Birth Place||Subiaco, Western Australia|
|Height||In feet: 5 feet 5 Inches, Centimeters: 165 cm, Meters: 1.65 m, Inches: 65 Inches|
|Weight||55 Kg Approx|
|Salary||Approx 5 Lac Per Month|
|Bowling||Right-arm medium fast|
|Role in Team||All rounder|
|Coach or Mentor||N/A|
|Jersey / Shirt Number||11|
|Major Teams||Australia Women, Essex Women, Perth Scorchers Women, Western Australia Women|
|Test Cap Number||N/A|
|ODI Cap Number||142|
|T20 Cap Number||N/A|
|ODI Debut||7 October 2019 vs Sri Lanka|
|Husband or boyfriend||N/A|
|Parents||Father: N/A, Mother: N/A|
|Siblings||Brothers: N/A, Sisters: N/A|
|Children||Son: N/A, Daughter: N/A|