Apoorva Arora was born on June 5, 1996, in New Delhi as an Indian actress and model, who appears in Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi and Kannada films. She has also appeared in various web series and music videos.
She is 27 years old. At the age of just 12, She did her first role in films. After which she worked in several brands advertisements like Glam Up, Usha Sewing Machine, Cadbury Perk, Himalaya Toothpaste and Lava Mobile etc.
Apoorva Arora Career
She stars in Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi and Gujarati films.
She entered Kannada films through the movie Siddhartha which starred Vinay Rajkumar in a lead role, which was her debut movie. Many people who saw the movie mistook her to be daughter of famous Telugu actress Amala Akkineni.
The first time she got a role in the film was at the age of 12 years. She went on to star in various ad campaigns and became a household face, especially after her Glam up and Cadbury perk ads. Currently, Apoorva is one of the most sought-after faces. In 2012, she assumed the role of explorer in Discovery Kids’ documentary television series, named Mystery Hunters India. She is also a part of YouTube channel FilterCopy.
Her video, Every School Romance, starring alongside Rohan Shah had 7.5 million views in 5 days on YouTube. She also starred in a College Romance web series alongside Gagan Arora. She has also acted in YouTube web series titled Wrong Number, with the character name of Khushi.
Apoorva Arora Height and Body Measurements
|Height||In Centimeters- 161 cm|
In Meters- 1.61 m
In Feet Inches- 5’3″
|Weight||In Kilogram- 51 Kg|
In Pounds- 112 lbs
|2012||OMG- Oh My God!||Jigna|
|2014||Dekh Tamasha Dekh||Shabbo|
|2014||Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty||Pinky|
|2015||Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham||Amil/Bijli|
|2012-2014||Mystery Hunters India||Apoorva||Television series|
|2018-2021||College Romance||Naira||3 seasons|
|2019-2020||Wrong Number||Khushi||2 seasons|
|Basement Company||Simran Ahuja|||
|Khatta Meetha||Urvi Sharma|
|2022||Udan Patolas||Puneet “Punni” Chandok||Mini-series|
|2021||Sun Baliye||Sonu Kakkar, Gajendra Verma|
Apoorva Arora Family, Boyfriend, Marriage & Cast
Apoorva Arora was born on 5 June 1996 (age 24 years old; as of 2020) into the capital of India New Delhi, She is very close to mother and father, Apoorva often shares photos with her parents on social media like Instagram and Facebook. Additionally, Her family believes in Hinduism and holds Indian nationality. There is no information about her father and mother’s name. Also, there is not known about her brother or sister’s name.
Apoorva Arora Instagram Account
View this post on Instagram
Some Interesting Facts About Apoorva Arora
- Apoorva Arora is a popular Indian actress, dancer, and model.
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi
- At a very young age, she started learning Kathak dance form. She is trained in Kathak by her guru Nandini at Kathak Kendra in New Delhi.
- In 2011, she played the character of ‘Jenny’ in the Hindi film ‘Bubble Gum.’
- She came into the limelight with the 2012 Bollywood film ‘OMG – Oh My God!’ She played the role of Paresh Rawal’s daughter ‘Jigna’ in the film.
- In the same year, she hosted Discovery Kids’ documentary television series ‘Mystery Hunters India.’
- She played small roles in the Bollywood films ‘Dekh Tamasha Dekh’ and ‘Holiday’ in 2014.
- She acted in various web-series. In 2018, she appeared in ‘College Romance’ along with other actors like Gagan Arora, Manjot Singh, Keshav Sadhna, Hira Ashar, and Shreya Mehta.
|Date of Birth||5 June 1996 (Wednesday)|
|School||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|College/University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, and Horse-Riding|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother– Name Not Known (elder)|
Read Also – Gagan Arora (Bagga) Biography