Alexandra Daddario was born on March 16, 1986, and is an American actress. She is known for her role as Annabeth Chase in Percy Jackson, Blake Gaines in San Andreas (2015), Summer Quinn in Baywatch (2017) and Emma Corrigan in Can You Keep a Secret? (2019). He also appeared in the films Texas Chainsaw 3D and Hall Pass, and television series such as White Collar, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, True Detective, New Girl and American Horror Story: Hotel.
Daddario grew up on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. In addition to Brearley School, she attended the Professional Children’s School. At the age of 11, Daddario decided to become an actress. “I always loved storytelling,” she stated in 2019. “It was just something I genuinely wanted to do – and I could’ve done anything, really. I did have every opportunity on the planet.” She attended Marymount Manhattan College before dropping out to pursue acting full-time. She has spent years studying the Meisner acting technique.
In the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children, Daddario played Laurie Lewis, a victimized girl. Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010) was her first major role.
Daddario was cast in the HBO anthology series True Detective in January 2013. A four-episode arc featured her as Lisa Tragnetti, a court reporter having an extramarital affair with one of the main characters. There was a lot of attention paid to her nude scenes in the series.
Daddario starred in Nicholas Sparks’ romantic drama film The Choice, directed by Ross Katz, in 2016. Daddario subsequently starred as one of the leads in the film adaptation of Baywatch (2017).
In 2018, Daddario appeared in Maroon 5’s music video for the song “Wait” and portrayed Avery Martin in the romantic comedy When We First Met opposite screenwriter Adam DeVine.
Daddario also starred in the psychological thriller Night Hunter, which premiered at the LA Film Festival on September 28, 2018. In 2019, Daddario starred in and produced two films, the romantic comedy Can You Keep a Secret? Me Summon the Darkness, a horror thriller of the same name directed by Sophie Kinsella and Marc Meyers.
In 2020, Daddario provided the voice of Lois Lane in the superhero animated film Superman: Man of Tomorrow and starred in the noir film Lost Girls & Love Hotels. She also appeared in Songbird; the first film shot in Los Angeles during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In 2021, he appeared in the HBO social satire series The White Lotus and in the film Dead in a Gunfight. Her performance in the former won her widespread critical acclaim along with the rest of the cast, with The Hollywood Reporter stating that her performance “should redefine how audiences and actors see her”. She was nominated for a 2022 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie.
Daddario starred in the 2022 coming-of-age film Wildflower. Beginning in 2023, she starred in the AMC series Mayfair Witches, based on the Anne Rice novel series Lives of the Mayfair Witches.
Alexandra Anna Daddario was born in New York on March 16, 1986, the eldest child of Christina, a lawyer, and Richard Daddario, a prosecutor and former head of the Anti-Terrorism Unit of the New York Police Department. He is of Italian, Irish, English and Hungarian descent. He has a younger brother, Matthew Daddario, and a younger sister, both of whom are also actors. His grandfather was Emilio Q. Daddario, a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives from Connecticut from 1959 to 1971.
Since about 2020, she has been in a relationship with producer Andrew Form. On December 2, 2021, they announced their engagement. They were married in June 2022.
Net Worth 2023
According to various sources, as of 2023, her annual income is $1 million. The primary source of her income comes from her acting profession and brand collaboration.
Awards & Achievements
- Daddario was nominated for the ‘Teen Choice Awards’ twice in 2010 and 2015, for her roles in ‘Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief’ and ‘San Andreas’ respectively.
- She was also nominated for the 2013 ‘MTV Movie Awards’ for the part that she played in ‘Texas Chainsaw 3D.’
Alexandra Daddario Height 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 m and Weight 56 Kg approx to 123 lbs. her Bra size is 32C and her Body Measurements are 35-27-34 Inches.
Moreover, Alexandra’s got a lovely squarish face which is gorgeously wrapped by her medium-length dark brown locks. Her dark hair complements her blue eyes, which are magnetically deep and dreamy!
Top movies and shows
Alexandra Daddario is a talented American actress known for her roles in various movies and TV shows. Here are some notable films and television series she has appeared in:
- “Percy Jackson” series (2010-2013) – Daddario portrayed Annabeth Chase, the demigod daughter of Athena, in the film adaptations of Rick Riordan’s popular book series.
- “San Andreas” (2015) – In this disaster film, Daddario played the role of Blake, the daughter of a search and rescue helicopter pilot (portrayed by Dwayne Johnson).
- “Baywatch” (2017) – She starred alongside Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron in this action-comedy film, where she played the lifeguard Summer Quinn.
- “Texas Chainsaw 3D” (2013) – Daddario portrayed the lead character, Heather Miller, in this horror film that serves as a direct sequel to the original “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre” (1974).
- “The Layover” (2017) – This comedy film featured Daddario and Kate Upton as two best friends who find themselves in comedic and romantic entanglements during a layover in St. Louis.
- “True Detective” (2014) – Daddario gained critical acclaim for her role as Lisa Tragnetti, a troubled mistress involved in a murder investigation, in the first season of this crime anthology series.
- “White Collar” (2009-2014) – She appeared in a recurring role as Kate Moreau, the love interest of Neal Caffrey (portrayed by Matt Bomer), in this popular crime drama series.
- “American Horror Story: Hotel” (2015-2016) – Daddario had a guest role as Natacha Rambova, one of the vampire children of the Countess (portrayed by Lady Gaga), in the fifth season of this horror anthology series.
- “Why Women Kill” (2019-present) – She joined the cast of this dark comedy-drama series created by Marc Cherry, portraying the character Jade, a mistress entangled in a complex web of relationships.
- “New Girl” (2013-2018) – Daddario made a guest appearance in this beloved sitcom as Michelle, a love interest of one of the main characters, Nick Miller (portrayed by Jake Johnson).
Alexandra Daddario’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Desserts: Milk Chocolate, Ice cream, Cake, Pancakes
- Favorite Colors: Black, White, Blue
- Favorite Animals: Dogs
- Favorite Places: Paris
- Favorite Activities: Swimming, Walking
Latest News About Alexandra Daddario
Alexandra Daddario Posed Buck Naked On Instagram, And Fans Are Going Absolutely Nuts.
While most people are diving into summer, Alexandra Daddario is hanging someplace snowy. The White Lotus star just dropped several pics on Instagram from her mountain vacation, including one where she’s totally naked.
View this post on Instagram
Alex casually shared the photos over the weekend like it was no biggie. There’s the 37-year-old actress sitting naked on a bed with her sculpted legs crossed in front of her as she peers into what looks like a Polaroid camera. The photo is a little blurry, but it’s clear that Alex is seriously fit these days. Swipe and you’ll see several gorgeous mountain shots afterward.